Membership Interest Form
To learn more about becoming a member, please fill out the form below and a Club Director will contact you!
Registration is now open for the 2021-2022 school year program!
Daily homework assistance
Physical activity and nutrition education
Nationally recognized programming
Access to safe, positive, and caring adult role models
To learn more about registering for the school-year program, please complete the online form below. A Club Director will reach out to you within 3 business days to discuss the enrollment process.
The following is a list of Club sites:
- KIPP Columbus: 2750 Agler Rd., Columbus, OH 43224
- Livingston Elementary School: 825 E. Livingston Ave., Columbus, OH 43205
- J. Ashburn Jr. Club: 85 Clarendon Ave., Columbus, OH 43223
- R.I.S.E. Club: 68 East 2nd Ave., Columbus, OH 43201
- South Side Club: 280 Reeb Ave., Columbus, OH 43207
- Oak Street Club: 565 Oak St., Marion, OH 43302
- Louella Hodges Reese Club: 565 Oak St., Marion, OH 43302
Safety for all is our top priority. To decrease the possibility of spreading COVID-19, the following highlights some of our important procedural changes:
- Daily health screens will be obligatory for all staff and members
- Proper hand hygiene procedures (entry/departure/throughout the day)
- Decreasing the capacity of each site
- Encourage social distancing of 6ft. between members and staff
- Members, staff, and all visitors MUST wear face coverings
- Daily cleaning procedures will ensure high-touch surfaces are frequently disinfected