Become a Member
The Boys & Girls Club of Central Ohio plans to open for Summer 2020, the health and wellness of our member and employees is our number one priority. In order to do so, we are limiting the number of members we accept and will only be opening 4 sites within our organization.
Marion: 565 Oak Street Marion, OH 43302
Newark: 96 Maholm Street Newark, Ohio 43055
Milo- Grogan: 1012 Cleveland Avenue Columbus, OH 43201
J. Ashburn: 85 Clarendon Avenue Columbus, OH 43223
Families interested will sign member(s) up with our lottery system. To be entered into the lottery system, there are requirements, see below. Once entered into the lottery system, your members name will be randomly drawn until all spaces are filled. Members/ families will be notified June 1- 3 if they are accepted into the Summer 2020 program. If members do not follow the guidelines their spot will be given to another member from the lottery system.
Summer 2020 Lottery system- Open May 27 (8am)- 29 till (8pm)
- Current registered Club member for 2019/ 2020 After School Program- (no new members at this time)
- No suspensions during the 2019/ 2020 After School Program
- Required to attend 3 days a week
- Must arrive between 9am- 10:30am, leave between 2:30- 4pm Penalty: A call will be given to a family if 2 days are missed within a week period, 1 week grace period. If member does not attend 3 days a week, member will not be permitted to return, and spot will be given to another member.
- Member must be able to wear a mask throughout the day.
- Siblings will not be guaranteed to stay in the same group.