Membership Interest Form
To learn more about becoming a member, please fill out the form below and a Club Director will contact you!
Want to make the most of your summer? Registration is now open for BGCCO’s Summer of Success!
This affordable, Common-Core-approved program offers children and teens (grades K – 12) a full day of fun and engaging summer activities five days per week. Kids enjoy enriching activities every day, including teambuilding sports and games, healthy meals (breakfast, lunch, and snack), leadership opportunities, field trips and more.
Summer programming kicks off on June 14.
To learn more about registering for the 2021 summer program, complete the online form below. A Club Director will reach out to you within 3 business days to discuss the enrollment process.
The following is a list of Club sites:
- KIPP Columbus: 2750 Agler Rd., Columbus, OH 43224
- Livingston Elementary School: 825 E. Livingston Ave., Columbus, OH 43205
- J. Ashburn Jr. Club: 85 Clarendon Ave., Columbus, OH 43223
- R.I.S.E. Club: 68 East 2nd Ave., Columbus, OH 43201
- South Side Club: 280 Reeb Ave., Columbus, OH 43207
- Oak Street Club: 565 Oak St., Marion, OH 43302
- Louella Hodges Reese Club: 565 Oak St., Marion, OH 43302
Safety for all is our top priority. To decrease the possibility of spreading COVID-19, the following highlights some of our important procedural changes:
- Daily health screens will be obligatory for all staff and members
- Proper hand hygiene procedures (entry/departure/throughout the day)
- Decreasing the capacity of each site
- Encourage social distancing of 6ft. between members and staff
- Members, staff, and all visitors MUST wear face coverings
- Daily cleaning procedures will ensure high-touch surfaces are frequently disinfected