Resources for our Families!
- Last Chance – Free Wisdom Teeth Removal! (applications due next Thursday – May 14).
- Ohio Launches Toll-Free ‘COVID Careline’ to Provide Emotional Support (flyer with information about the service)
- COVID-19 Mental Health Resources (information from DODD regarding mental health resources)
- Call 1-800-720-9616 to connect with trained counselors
- Provided by Mental Health & Recovery for Licking & Knox Counties and TripleP: Free Calm Classroom E Book
- Ohio Department of Health– A public hotline is available daily from 9 am-8 pm, at 1-833-427-5634.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Public Health Flyer “What You Need to know About COVID-19
- Public Health Flyer– Stop the Spread of Germs
- Southeast Healthcare My Recovery Works– peer support by phone for anyone feeling anxious and/or isolated. Click here to view the flyer.
- MORPC COVID-19 Resource Hub– a compilation of resources, tools, community services and operations within the Central Ohio region
- Greater Ohio Policy Center COVID-19 Resources– includes various updates and resources on utilities, foreclosures, relief funds for nonprofits, unemployment and more.
- Franklin County Emergency Assistance– offers one time or short-term assistance to aid with emergency situations, in areas that include housing, utilities, auto repairs
- Ohio Attorney General Tips for Avoiding Scams
- Disaster Distress Hotline:1-800-985-5990
- NetCare Crisis Line:614-276-2273
- National Suicide Hotline:1-800-273-8255
Boys & Girls Clubs of Columbus:
- Columbus City Schools Food Resources: During the extended canceling of classes , Columbus City Schools will offer meals for ALL children age 18 and under, M-F. The meals will be “grab and go” style, and kids will also be able to pick up lunch at breakfast or pick up the next day’s breakfast at lunch. Children 18 and under must be in attendance in order to pick up food. Click here for the CCS site map
- Transportation: COTA announced that ALL transit is free for all children and adults during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Franklin County Public Health COVID-19 Updates
- Hands on Central Ohio 211 Search for Services– connects residents in Franklin County with comprehensive and up-to-date information about social, health and government services.
- Text Updates on COVID-19– Franklin County Emergency Management & Homeland Security has added a text message alert option for residents. Just text “COVID19FC” to 888-777 and you will receive health and safety updates.
- Franklin County Children Services Referral Line:614-229-7000
- Choices – Domestic Violence Shelter:614-224-4663
- Can’t Stop Columbus– socially run website promoting restaurants and delivery options, grocery delivery, and access to other resources in Columbus
Boys & Girls Club of Marion County
- Marion City Schools Update: Meal distribution will take place Wednesdays 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the following locations: Harding High School, Grant Middle School, George Washington Elementary, Hayes Elementary, McKinley Elementary and Taft Elementary.
- Marion County Children Services Referral Information
Louella Hodges Reese Boys & Girls Club of Newark